Due to having to downsize our home it is with much deep regret that I will have to put my snake collection up for sale.
I have built up my collection over the last 8 years and have been a hobby breeder for the last 6 years adding some very nice animals to the collection, including a World First in the “Cos Savannah Fire” that I produced in 2015.
I think I have priced the snakes at a very competitive price for the top quality animals that
they are. You will then receive the whole setup for free effectively. I am looking to sell the complete setup as a whole, which includes: Snakes Tubs Bowls Racks x 6 Heating (Including thermostats) Incubator Whole bag of Lignocel 75litre Frozen Rats & Mice (Worth approx. £200) Complete ball python book The ultimate Ball Python book.
Males 09 Fire (Proven) 1706g 12 Butter Pastel 2370g 12 Cos Mojave (Proven) 2260g 13 Enchi Fire 1365g 13 Banana Cinnamon (Proven) 1318g 14 Fire no1 733g 14 Fire no5 994g 14 Butter Spider Super Pastel 2245g 15 Savannah no5 988g 15 Savannah no4 854g 16 Banana Cinnamon 580g 16 Banana Spinner 796g
Females 09 Pastel 1262g 09 Cinnamon (Proven) 2614g 13 Enchi 1978g 13 Firemon (Proven) 2052g 13 Spinner blast (Proven) 2504g 14 Fire no4 1782g 14 Butter Spider Pastel 1734g 14 Butter Super Pastel 1526g 14 Leopard Pastel Phantom 2106g 15 Savannah Fire 1108g 15 Cos Savannah Fire (World First on WOB) 1784g 16 Pinstripe 493g 16 Pewter blast 762g
Defra licenced and insured. Weekly runs with prices from £45. Also European collections & deliveries available.
Tel: 07850 460490
Top 20 Tips for Keeping Bearded Dragons
1. Try not to reach over your dragon to pick it up. It will just scare him/her. Always try to approach from the side or front.
2. Never take your dragon outside to sun in a glass tank. The glass will amplify the heat and this could swiftly prove fatal for your pet.
3. A bearded dragon's diet is one of the three most important aspects of care. Proper lighting and temperatures are the other two major areas of focus.
4. Younger bearded dragons can be fed two or three times a day. Adults can be fed once or twice a day.
5. Bearded dragons are omnivores. This means they eat a mix of plant and animal matter.
6. When a beardie is shedding it is good to give him or her a bath once a day until the shedding is done. The water aids in the shedding process.
7. Make sure you give your beardie plenty of exercise. Let him/her run around for a while but always keep your eye on them!
8. A salad of dark greens and other vegetables should be offered daily, even if your dragon doesn't eat it. Fruits can be added on occasion for a treat.
9. Many baby beardies won't touch vegetables until after 4 months of age or so.
10. Insects can also be gut-loaded. This is an alternative method of getting the necessary vitamins and minerals into your bearded dragon's diet.
11. It's normal for a beardie to display his or her beard (i.e. the skin under the chin that will darken and puff out). Dragons tend to do this when they feel threatened and also when they are basking to cool their insides.
12. As bearded dragons mature they will eat less insects and more vegetables.
13. Try to handle them a lot when they're babies.
14. When handling baby dragons do something they like. Maybe rub or spray some warm water on them then they'll come to enjoy being in your hand.
15. Hatchlings and juveniles will sometimes raise their tails when alert. This is normal behaviour.
16. Don't feed spinach to a bearded dragon. It can keep calcium locked-up.
17. Put tiny crickets in a bowl with greens. The crickets can't get out and as the beardie tries to catch them they'll accidently eat the greens. After a couple of days they should start eating the greens on their own.
18. Bearded dragons don't have to sense temperature change to stimulate psychological season change. They sense air pressure which occurs in seasonal changes as well.
19. It's a good idea to get your beardies used to a pelleted diet. Moisten it and mix it with vegetables to get them used to it.
20. When trying to get your bearded dragon to drink from a dish put some berry juice in the water so it becomes scented. The dragon will be attracted to it because of the scent of the berries. Stop using the juice after a while and they will then be used to drinking from the water.